Friday, April 4, 2014

Mac



I went to the M.A.C and Chanel counter yesterday to pick up some much needed beauty supplies. I got my favourite lipstick from M.A.C in 'Syrup' which is a beautiful natural blush colour that instantly brightens my pale face. I also got this Chanel nail polish in 'ballerina' (which was a real luxury since i'm supposed to be saving to go overseas..) I haven't tried it yet but i'll let you know how it goes. I also got an eye shadow from Chanel in a natural beige colour which is perfect for everyday use. For other reviews on beauty products and for an all-round fun blog check out my lovely friend Cassie's blog at Wordpress here

In other news I am helping out next week for MBFA (Mercedes Benz Fashion Week) with Alice McCall where i'm currently interning. I can't wait to be amongst all the excitement of fashion week, I'll make sure to get a few pics to post.

Until next time...
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment